Friday, October 2, 2015

Bike stuff- repairs

Here's the stuff we've fixed, so far:

Me:
3 flats, two from road wire & one defective valve (it happened at a bike shop, so one new tube!)

Right cleat got loose, so I stuck it back on with some Locktite and it hasn't moved. It did get me thinking about pedal / cleat choices. If I'd lost the cleat, I'd be pedaling with one leg for oh, 2000 miles.

I bought another water bottle and cage, so I could redistribute weight and have water easier to reach.

Trudy:
Replaced both tires in Fresno - she had some miles on them already when we started.

Moved her handlebar bag to rear rack. We thought it might be affecting her shifting because it pushed down on the cable housings.

Both:
We've both had our derailleurs adjusted.

We've lubbed the chains, but don't have a way to clean them.

No comments:

Post a Comment