Friday, September 11, 2015

Day 34 - layover day in South Lake Tahoe!

Well, hey, we had a day of riding lazy bike trails yesterday!
Actually, we had a few errands to do and a chance to spend some time with Leilani and Mike.
I decided to buy an under layer for my bike jersey after a couple of chilly higher elevation mornings... I probably sent one to Lee Vining, which we will pick up in a couple days. More layers is OK!
My camping bowl cracked - talk about essential equipment! I found a collapsible dog bowl that I think will work great - it stores flat and is microwave worthy, in case I bring a microwave next time. Trudy had a couple items to pick up, which she found, so it was a successful shopping trip! We also had a nice lunch that wasn't peanut butter or jelly!
Later, we were included in a dinner party with Leilani and Mike. We went to an incredible cabin that overlooks Emerald Bay. We enjoyed a beautiful evening dinner on a deck overlooking the bay! Great company, great food in beautiful country - what a day off!

No comments:

Post a Comment