Monday, September 21, 2015

Day 43 - layover day in Fresno!

Mmmmmm! Rita was so good to drive us around to do errands!

Hair cut for me... There was this gray haired guy on my shoulder every time I checked my rear view mirror - I couldn't outrun him, so I cut him off! Ha!

Trudy wore out her tires and her air matress was leaking, so she replaced them. I added a third water bottle cage to move some extra water lower on the bike  and to lower my center of gravity. I've been carrying 1-2 extra liters of water on the back rack. 1 liter of water weighs 2.2 pounds and a full water bottle weighs about 1.5 pounds, so I keep about 1 liter on the back rack, now.

We picked up some groceries.

We went out for a huge lunch... I'm still amazed at how hungry I am!

Then, we were able to hang out and relax and visit- it was a very relaxing visit!

Not to mention sleeping like a log in a real bed - sweet! 

No comments:

Post a Comment